Sunday, June 17, 2007

Grand Rounds


Grand Rounds will be hosted here next week, June 26th. The theme is:

"Things that inspire you."

My wish is to use next week’s forum as an opportunity to “get to know” each other – what better way than to catch a glimpse of that which inspires each of us? And the hope is that perhaps one, or more, of the articles found here, having inspired a lone author, may go on to inspire countless others.

All posts received by the deadline will be included. You don't have to use the given theme, although posts within the theme will have preferred placement ;)


Send your submissions to wanderingvisitor607 {aT} yahoo. Deadline is Sunday 6/24/07.

Happy posting!


photo credit

4 Comments:

Blogger ipanema said...

I support and read GR but I havent' submitted anything as I'm from a totally different industry.
Of course I've been a patient but that's another story.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't sound medical to me. Am I right?

Many thanks.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Aisling said...

Hi Ipanema!

Not sure if by "not medical" you are referring to the theme?

This edition may not be the most medical of all the Grand Rounds, but the idea is that we (everyone who submits or reads Grand Rounds) are a "medical community", so everyone can submit!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Aisling said...

And no, the post doesn't have to be medical. Just tell us what inspires you, a member of our community :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger ipanema said...

Thanks for the clarification. :)

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home