Friday, March 24, 2006

Digital Cameras

I've been looking to buy a digital camera recently and have been trying to figure out which one would be the best fit. After some "research," all I can say is PHEW! Maybe I'm just behind the times - am still using a regular film camera, and a dummy one at that - but all this technology and jazzy language is WAY beyond me...

For example, what in the world does this mean:

"Although there is a little corner softness at F2.8, notably there is little evidence of purple fringing. There is a little CA at the very edges of 28mm...

All words that one understands individually (well, most of them anyway) but strung together make absolutely no sense. Um, I'll take the one that points, shoots, and gives a good picture.

Obviously we can see SOMEBODY won't be a very technologically savvy 80 year old...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home