Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wii

Have you tried Wii yet? It's pretty cool.

It's been a while since I've played "video games," and I've never really liked the violent ones or the uber-competitive ones. In fact, the last game I remember liking was Civilization. Plenty of friends like Xbox and all the other fancy consoles that come out every few years, but I've never really gotten into them. So wasn't that excited about a friend's Wii.
Was wrong.
Wii is pretty darn neat. We just played tennis and bowling, but the fact that it is so interactive is amazing. It's like you're actually playing the game! Was therefore NOT surprised to read about how well Wii sales are going. The remote sensor thing is a brilliant idea - wonder why no one thought of it before? Catchy name too. Although when I first read about it, I remember thinking that this "W two" machine was not named well... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my sons bought a Wii ... and he's getting more exercise than he has since he was kid!

I get tired just watching him use it! ;o)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home