Friday, September 15, 2006

AM Drive By

Overheard in the routine AM elevator ride:

Tall skinny guy carrying a stack of books and a thin younger woman with glasses -

Boy: Yeah, so over the weekend I was trying to grow my cells, and I think I finally got it down.
Girl: Oh really? Are they finnicky?
Boy: They are. Too much blah de blah and they mold over, too little and they die out
Girl: (in awe) Wow...
Boy: Yeah. I've figured out that they really need more XXX medium, and less YYY solution
Girl: That's amazing. Maybe I could come over this weekend and learn more about that...

That, my friends, is the definition of nerdy flirting technique, coming right at you from Big City University Hospital. Never a dull day, I tell ya. Always learning... always learning...

Picture is of the gorgeous NaPali Coast of Kaua'i. Just a beautiful, majestic place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*LOL* Hey! If it works, don't knock it! >;o)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home